??/04/2020 - 01/11/2020
11/12/2020 – 06/01/2021
between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM or from 2:30 PM
Inquiries and bookings are possible at any time!
Year guests and semi-annual guests at any time have access to the campsite
- Sanitary fittings
- Accessible bathroom
- Children bathing room
- Private baths for rent
- All pitches with electrical connection, partly with water and sewage connection
- Supply and disposal for caravans (?)
- Kiosk for groceries, beverages, post cards and souvenirs
- Brochures for trip destinations, hiking maps
- Public rooms with food and drink service
- TV in the public room
- Washing machines
- Hair dryer
- Room for dish-washing
- Public kitchen
- Playground, ping pong
- 2 enclosures for small animals
- Bathing area
- Tent meadow for groups
- Club room for groups(Dart, table soccer and billiards)
- Massage office
- WIFI - (daily 30 minutes free), depending on the device and settings not always possible. Our campsite is located in the middle of the Black Forest, so the mobile phone reception is somewhat limited depending on the provider.
- Gas bottles
- Service for baked goods
- Mail service incl. stamps
- Free access to bus and train with the Konus card
- Concerts, BBQ nights and further events on the site (please see event calender, free entrance)
Camping closed due to CoronaDear camping friends, dear guests, Due to the current course of the Corona crisis, we are forced not to open our campsite on April 1st, 2020 as planned. According to the regulation, overnight stays for tourist purposes are not permitted.
Also out of responsibility towards our employees and our family, the campsite remains closed until further notice. We regret this very much, but everyone's health is a top priority. Bookings for the month of April will be canceled, free rebooking will be offered and down payments already made will be credited.
Unfortunately, our permanent campers are currently not allowed to use the space.
It is also very uncomfortable for us, but you should not put your own or individual wellbeing above that of society. Everyone should show some solidarity and behave sensibly. Only be on the road in really necessary matters and stay healthy.
The opening time of our campsite will be announced on the homepage in good time. We would be happy to welcome you to the Alisehof at a different time.
Kind regards from the Wolftal
The Schreier family
Camping in the Black Forest - Welcome on the Alisehof
Welcome to a fantastic piece of land! Fresh air from the Black Forest that allows you to relax and breath deeply. The direct situation to the little "Wolf" river that ensures camping at its best - be it with camper van, motorhome, tent or our comfortable rental vans or holiday homes.
For small and large families
Recreation for parents and kids The idyllic situation of our camping site in the beautiful valley around the "Wolf" river, plenty of space for playing at our children's playground and for enjoying the sun in the nearby open-air pool.
For sports enthusiasts, hikers and nature lovers
The Wolf valley (Wolftal), located in the immediate proximity to the Northern Black Forest National Park (Naturpark Nordschwarzwald), is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Black Forest. Start your hiking trip right from our camping site. We are happy to provide you with tips and suggestions for your ideal hiking route.
For school trips, group tours or club excursions
For larger groups, we offer a spacious tent meadow off the camping site. Our mattress camp or other rental homes are the ideal solution for those without accommodation.
Enjoy unforgettable Black Forest holidays on our camping site.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Your family Schreier with team