14/12/2018 – 03/11/2019
14/12/2019 - 12/01/2020
High season 2019: 30.05.2019 (Ascension Day) - 10.09.2019 (end of summer holidays BW)
between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM or from 2:30 PM
Inquiries and bookings are possible at any time!
Year guests and semi-annual guests at any time have access to the campsite
- Sanitary fittings
- Accessible bathroom
- Children bathing room
- Private baths for rent
- All pitches with electrical connection, partly with water and sewage connection
- Supply and disposal for caravans (?)
- Kiosk for groceries, beverages, post cards and souvenirs
- Brochures for trip destinations, hiking maps
- Public rooms with food and drink service
- TV in the public room
- Washing machines
- Hair dryer
- Room for dish-washing
- Public kitchen
- Playground, table soccer, ping pong
- 2 enclosures for small animals
- Bathing area
- Tent meadow for groups
- Club room for groups(Dart, foosball, Airhockey and billiards)
- Massage office
- WIFI - (daily 30 minutes free), depending on the device and settings not always possible. Our campsite is located in the middle of the Black Forest, so the mobile phone reception is somewhat limited depending on the provider.
- Gas bottles
- Service for baked goods
- Mail service incl. stamps
- Free access to bus and train with the Konus card
- Concerts, BBQ nights and further events on the site (please see event calender, free entrance)
Camping in the Black Forest - Welcome on the Alisehof
Welcome to a fantastic piece of land! Fresh air from the Black Forest that allows you to relax and breath deeply. The direct situation to the little "Wolf" river that ensures camping at its best - be it with camper van, motorhome, tent or our comfortable rental vans or holiday homes.
For small and large families
Recreation for parents and kids The idyllic situation of our camping site in the beautiful valley around the "Wolf" river, plenty of space for playing at our children's playground and for enjoying the sun in the nearby open-air pool.
For sports enthusiasts, hikers and nature lovers
The Wolf valley (Wolftal), located in the immediate proximity to the Northern Black Forest National Park (Naturpark Nordschwarzwald), is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Black Forest. Start your hiking trip right from our camping site. We are happy to provide you with tips and suggestions for your ideal hiking route.
For school trips, group tours or club excursions
For larger groups, we offer a spacious tent meadow off the camping site. Our mattress camp or other rental homes are the ideal solution for those without accommodation.
Enjoy unforgettable Black Forest holidays on our camping site.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Your family Schreier with team